What's new

Finally some gold worth talking about.

fredinbelize

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
799
Reaction score
558
Golden Thread
0
Location
Huntington Beach,CA
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Whites Surf PI Pro
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Lately I've been finding silver, gold plate and wannabes, but today my luck changed in the form of this 14k ID bracelet weighing 23g.
The ring is silver that needs a little TLC.
Good luck out there.
 

Attachments

  • P1310111.webp
    P1310111.webp
    410.1 KB · Views: 310
Upvote 0
Great find! Not so much gold out my area to find, tons of silver though.
 
Wow very nice!
 
Great find Fred! Congratulations!
 
Nice ! Everybody' s finding great stuff today .... maybe I won't get skunked again this week and I'll have some cool pics to post before it's over!

Sent from my BNTV600 using TreasureNet
 
Well worth talking about!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom