What's new

Finally some gold worth talking about.

fredinbelize

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
799
Reaction score
558
Golden Thread
0
Location
Huntington Beach,CA
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Whites Surf PI Pro
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Lately I've been finding silver, gold plate and wannabes, but today my luck changed in the form of this 14k ID bracelet weighing 23g.
The ring is silver that needs a little TLC.
Good luck out there.
 

Attachments

  • P1310111.webp
    P1310111.webp
    410.1 KB · Views: 310
Upvote 0
That is a beauty of a find!! You must have been thrilled to see that glimmering in your scoop. Congrats.
 
Woo-Hoo! Congratulations!!! :occasion14:
 
Fred, that bracelet is a beautiful find!

Congratulations on scooping up that one.:hello2:

Lorraine
 
Congrats Fred! :hello2::hello2::hello2:

That's a heck of a nice find! 23 grams! Poor Oscar!
 
Did you have to lift the scoop with both hands. Only thing better than gold is heavy gold. Nice
 
Nice find congrats on the gold find
 
Nice finds Fred! My names Oscar Guadalajara!
 
Awesome!!!
Congrats!

I bet Oscar was a "grouch" after loosing that lol
 
sweet find. how deep was you in the water to find that baby.
 
'sweet find. how deep was you in the water to find that baby.'

I found it in the high, wet sand
 
That's a good find to make up for what you haven't gotten! I like it!
 
Congrats on that find Fred! Keep up the good hunting man, still freezing cold here in RI, but I got the detecting fever already and I can't wait to get out there to Swing! Happy Hunting!
 
Nice weight on the gold. Congratulations. Oscar's loss is your gain.
 
Your time was due Fred! Your time was due. :occasion14:
 
Congrats nice gold, and silver!
 
A find like that sure makes the heart pump fast .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom