What's new

Finally Some Gold

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ken and I went on our weekly Monday pilgrimage to a beach north of us. Gold has been very elusive lately but today we both got gold. I found a 14KT. 4.2 gr. wedding band and several silver stud ear rings and a junk pendant. I thought Ken was going to skunk me but I found gold at the last minute.
 

Attachments

  • Finally.webp
    Finally.webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 982
Upvote 0
WoooHooo! WTG Les - Nice job!! :headbang:
 
Nice haul, Les! :headbang:

Lorraine
 
Nice. :icon_thumleft:

Which machine were you using?
 
Congrats.....I knew the finds would start when the water warmed up. :icon_thumright:
 
Nice Les! Are the 2 stones diamonds or zircs?
 
So, that's what gold looks like. :D

WTG
 
I used the NY Excal and Ken used the Aquasound. He did well.
 
nice plunderin!!!!!!!!
 
Nice going Les. Maybe it will work it's way south now.
 
Nice finds there Les.....I hope to get me a few.....I'll be down your way on Sunday till May 14th hope to see you when I'm there....Brian
 
Nice GOLD Les....that's what I'm
talking about! WTG Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Good hunt Les....WTG!!!
 
Nice finds Les!! Its been a while since I got a gold ring :( I'm due soon!!

Aaron
 
Nice to see the yellow..hope some of the earrings are real diamonds.. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom