What's new

finally something worth posting!

diggervet

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
676
Reaction score
901
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mechanicsville, Va.
Detector(s) used
Deus XP/Nautilus 2B
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Haven't put up much lately because I haven't been out much and the few times I got out I didn't find anything too interesting. That changed yesterday when I found something I hadn't before. I've been hoping for an eagle plate for a long time and finally got one. The back is in great shape as you can see and with the exception of a slight bend and some crust on the front it's beautiful. Thanks for looking and happy hunting!
 

Attachments

  • eaglplate520151.webp
    eaglplate520151.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 303
  • eaglplate520152.webp
    eaglplate520152.webp
    47.3 KB · Views: 265
Upvote 79
Beauty! Congrats!
 
Cool, nice find !! :thumbsup:
 
Great find! Congrats on getting one!
 
That is a fantastic plate! Congrats on your first!!
 
Now that is a bucket list find! Very nice one!
 
Never seen one with a cleaner back. And MARKED! Nice one man . . .
 
Stunning. Pro status!
 
WOW... that is a really nice plate. Congrats... and wipe that grin off of your face... I can tell that you are grinning...
 
Incredible find! Congratulations! It's in remarkable condition considering how long it's been in the ground!
 
That is pattern #462? Excellent find!
 
Hey Digger what a real winner,nice find ,vanzutphen
 
SWEET!!
That's a nice one , Great lead & awesome Back mark.
I hope to get me one Soon!
Hope it's as nice as yours ,if not that's cool to.
Davers
 
Decent find! Worth hitting that spot a second time, for sure.
 
That gets my heart pumping!!! It's definitely on my wish list. It's a great feeling isn't it?
 
What a beauty !!! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom