What's new

finally something worth posting!

diggervet

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
676
Reaction score
901
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mechanicsville, Va.
Detector(s) used
Deus XP/Nautilus 2B
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Haven't put up much lately because I haven't been out much and the few times I got out I didn't find anything too interesting. That changed yesterday when I found something I hadn't before. I've been hoping for an eagle plate for a long time and finally got one. The back is in great shape as you can see and with the exception of a slight bend and some crust on the front it's beautiful. Thanks for looking and happy hunting!
 

Attachments

  • eaglplate520151.webp
    eaglplate520151.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 303
  • eaglplate520152.webp
    eaglplate520152.webp
    47.3 KB · Views: 265
Upvote 79
I'd say that's definitely worth posting, thanks for sharing.
 
Congrats John - I knew you would find one soon.
 
MUST BE NICE , BUT IT IS NICE,.....
 
I don't know how I missed this. What a beauty! So cool, I wouldn't be able to decide which side to display.
 
Very nice Eagle Breastplate, having a clear back mark makes it that much sweeter! :occasion14:

Dave
 
Nice old find.
Most definitely "worth posting".
congrats.
 
Nice keep hunting that area now goods will turn up!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom