What's new

Finally...

fredinbelize

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
799
Reaction score
558
Golden Thread
0
Location
Huntington Beach,CA
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Whites Surf PI Pro
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I've been working the super low tides all week without a lot of success, apart from a load of fishing weights. Today was better, i went to a different beach. The bummer was my batteries died after an hour or so and I had no spares!
18k 8.7g
 

Attachments

  • PICT1044.webp
    PICT1044.webp
    571.8 KB · Views: 183
  • PICT1052.webp
    PICT1052.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 415
Upvote 0
Finally. . . A lesson was learned! Lol! Great find!!
 
it's so nice to find 18k, persistence pays off. I've worked that area around the pier without much luck, usually a lot of other metal detectorists. Good find!!!
 
I've been working the super low tides all week without a lot of success, apart from a load of fishing weights. Today was better, i went to a different beach. The bummer was my batteries died after an hour or so and I had no spares!
18k 8.7g
I hear you on the fishing weights.....I found 72 of them today! 4 rings helped make up for it though!
 
Very nice, congratulations:thumbsup:
 
Nice 18k ring! Bet not having spare batteries
will NOT be a problem anymore! :hello:
 
Congrats on the nice gold! Please always carry spare batteries. Heck I always carry a spare detector. Never want to cut a detecting day short.
 
Congratulations on a beautiful treasure find!

Lorraine
 
Wow man! What a nice find! Grats! Beautiful ring.
 
Nice heavy 18k...congrats.
 
Awesome. I had just changed batteries before heading out and did not run the macine down, but try to take extras with me every time I go. I also pack 2 spare machines.8-)
 
Great find! Looks good , keep at it
 
nice to have the beach to yourself and the Seagulls,.......sweet hit on the 18K :sunny:
 
That is one nice 18K...sweet find man. Congrats
 
By the way...I was using my home made scoop to find it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom