What's new

FINALLY!!!!

Truth

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
14,366
Reaction score
32,167
Golden Thread
2
Location
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found my first 1829 Spanish 8 Reale in Covington La (60 miles out of New Orleans). I feel truly blessed.
49aa9f01e4f4f96912e5b74f20d63f68.jpg
49aa9f01e4f4f96912e5b74f20d63f68.jpg
8dcbb296a597af47d6fb906ffe404e59.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Upvote 90
What a beauty! I am indescribably jealous! Awesome find:notworthy:
 
Great big hunka Mexican silver :thumbsup: That had to have been a thrill bringing that baby to light.
I have found a lot of Spanish silver over the years, but never any that was minted by Mexico.
 
Beautiful! WOW!!!! :notworthy:
 
Man, that would have been a heart-stopper for me! Thanks for sharing!
 
That's an incredible silver find, congrats
 
Fantastic coin! Congratulations
 
Awesome! [emoji106]
 
That coin would probably have the interns hitting me with a defibrillator. Ouch,,
Congratulations
 
Last edited:
That coin would probably have the interns hitting me with a defibrillator. Ouch,,
Congratulations

I don't think you understand I am known as the Clad King. I've been up SAST for metal detecting for the past year and I mean I do it every day. I've only found three silver rings twi silver quarters and two silver dimes one being in 1911 which I was truly grateful for but thinking I would ever find something like this NEVER! I dug many holes to find that big Bertha. LOL


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Outstanding! Big congrats!
 
When a post is titled FINALLY, it can be anything! Your coin is magnificent- congrats!!

-- Jeff --
 
Congrats on the 8 reale! It's on my bucket list!
 
Congrats on the 8 reale! It's on my bucket It was truly a outer body experience for me. I found it in an old town where I live in between the street and the sidewalk in the neighborhood. Can you believe that?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I can only echo what others have said. That is an amazing find. Congratulations!
 
Great things come to those who work for them! Unbelievable, beautiful.......
 
That is a milestone, extreamly good find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom