What's new

Finally

Digginitdaily

Full Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2023
Messages
221
Reaction score
618
Golden Thread
0
I've been hunting a house that was built in 1943. Mostly looking for silver. Surprisingly, the only silver I've dug over a 6 month period was a 1/4 spanish reale after a good rain one evening... until today that is. I finally found what I've been looking for! I've only found 2, maybe 3 wheat pennies however I've dug $10 in change altogether.
 

Attachments

  • 20230830_183523.webp
    20230830_183523.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 107
Upvote 38
Nice one !
 
Very nice- we don't see too many pre-1940 Washingtons pop up- Congrats!
 
I've been hunting a house that was built in 1943. Mostly looking for silver. Surprisingly, the only silver I've dug over a 6 month period was a 1/4 spanish reale after a good rain one evening... until today that is. I finally found what I've been looking for! I've only found 2, maybe 3 wheat pennies however I've dug $10 in change altogether.
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom