What's new

Find from last couple weeks...a keeper here and there...

Nate in Ohio

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2005
Messages
1,117
Reaction score
37
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Detector(s) used
DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys. Been looking for some new spots. Trying a few new spots and getting a good dose of clad. Came across a few stragglers of keepers. Had off work today due to rain; found $10 in clad for about 6 hours worth. All this stuff came from the last couple weeks. 1924 buffalo, 1944 merc, another 1944 merc that I found at a relative's house that isn't in the pic, the silverware ring (been waiting to find one of those...it actually ran up a little higher than a pulltab, so prolly isn't silver), a pigeon band, and the usual trinkets. Dug a lot of trash lately.

I really think I deserve a few pieces of gold jewelry for the amount of aluminum and other trash I've been digging this year. I've really been trying to step it up and find them. There's not much more I can do except hunt the beaches. They just aren't showing up. Oh well, still can't complain getting out and having some nice hunts. Hope yall are enjoying your summer as well!

daA.jpg


daB.jpg


daC.jpg


daD.jpg


daE.jpg


daF.jpg


daG.jpg


daH.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Thats alotta digging Nate... love the spoon ring too. congrats
 
thats outstanding man hope i can have a treasure like that some day, ordered a ace 250 walla go! :headbang:
 
Nice finds there Nate!
Don't worry, the keepers will start popping up. I sometimes get in slumps and then out of the clear blue sky the silver starts popping up. Those are the days that keep you coming back I guess.
Good luck out there!
Mike
 
Wow thats a lot of change! and an awesome spoon ring! I have seen one of those posted before a while back I think. dont see too many though! good find!! :icon_thumleft:
 
caveman2 said:
thats outstanding man hope i can have a treasure like that some day, ordered a ace 250 walla go! :headbang:
Thanks man. That's a nice starter machine; nice and simple.

plehbah said:
You know the drill. Keep digging until you get pleasantly suprised.
Aye. There'll be a doosie sometime this year, I can feel it. :o


Thank you guys! Imma be digging like mad when I get out. Yall enjoy your hunts! :icon_sunny:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom