What's new

FIND OF A LIFE TIME!!!! 8 REALE..

Vino

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
3,804
Reaction score
5,046
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me start this of to big thanks to my CRAZY Superstitious friend Ahabe8!!!! And my good luck charm. .
We talking on the phone this morning, he was going to work,and i was going digging. .lol
He told me I was going to find a 2reale today. That would have made me happy,because I have never found one yet..
So I pull up to the property and the lady lets the dogs out to come see me..I brought them bones this time..
I get my stuff and head to the back fields. And the dogs follow..
Not 5min in it starts pouring! !
I new it was not going to last so i stuck it out.. I turned around and the dogs were under a tree looking at me like im nuts for being in the rain..
Geuss they had more sense then me..lol Anyway I found a few flat buttons and a toasted copper.
Started working my way back towards the house a the lady came out ,so i stopped a showed her what i had found so far..We were talking for a few and she was telling me about this big pond behind the tree line.
I was like ok..Thats were im heading!!!!! Bill D tells me look for water...lol..
On my way over Ahabe8 calls me to see how im doing.. I tell him i found a few things. And i tell him im heading over to this pond.. he goes and gives me his lucky 8 speach..
And makes stay on the phone untill it was 12:08 lol...he's nuts!!!
We get of the phone and bang..
Silver cuff link, with a neat little design. .I text Abe a pic..Lol..
Not 10mins later I get this awsome signal deep..Figures its under this 4inch root..Im hacking away and digging, cant believe i didn't hit the coin??? I see a big silver staring back at me..I go now way,not another silver dollar???
I pull it out and almost fainted. .
A freaking 8 reale!!!!! No way???
I dropped it back and took a pic..
I was shaking and my head started pounding..
Well you know who I had to call..
Abe, he was like yea?? I told you that stuff works...lol
He so modest..
Anyway the I had to text Bill D..
And tell him, he called right away also.....Told me he was heading to the beach to swing..He way real happy for me..As im typing this he just text me a pic of something awsome also..Let him tell you..lol
So it was a awsome day..
The next target was another copper, not sure what they are, if anyone knows chime in.. there the size of Virginia coppers but cant tell..
And here are some pics of the other stuff.
I really could not focus after the big 8.lol
Plus i like to save spots like this, little by little i will clear it out..lol
Also had to take pics of the water, maybe this was were they took there clothing off to go swimming? ??
Thanks for looking and being here to share with.
HH.
George






..
 

Attachments

  • 1433189259586.webp
    1433189259586.webp
    76.5 KB · Views: 590
  • 1433189276949.webp
    1433189276949.webp
    87.4 KB · Views: 563
  • 1433189293380.webp
    1433189293380.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 629
  • 1433189308202.webp
    1433189308202.webp
    102.4 KB · Views: 548
  • 1433189319829.webp
    1433189319829.webp
    103.5 KB · Views: 542
  • 1433189334747.webp
    1433189334747.webp
    100.9 KB · Views: 509
  • 1433189346659.webp
    1433189346659.webp
    67 KB · Views: 496
  • 1433189358402.webp
    1433189358402.webp
    30 KB · Views: 635
  • 1433189368123.webp
    1433189368123.webp
    37 KB · Views: 573
  • 1433189378310.webp
    1433189378310.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 534
  • 1433189387810.webp
    1433189387810.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 512
  • 1433189399313.webp
    1433189399313.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 517
  • 1433189408665.webp
    1433189408665.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 494
  • 1433189422202.webp
    1433189422202.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 493
  • 1433189433679.webp
    1433189433679.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 511
  • 1433189444260.webp
    1433189444260.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 567
  • 1433189469100.webp
    1433189469100.webp
    79.4 KB · Views: 507
Upvote 124
Congrats George! You sure have killed the silver lately! I guess the next post you will make by the weekend will be of your gold coin find, because no silver can top that one!

No doubt this one needs to be on the top of the page.... Banner nomination sent! :thumbsup:

Thanks Keith.
A real Gold coin, not a fake one?
That would be awsome! !!! Lol.
 
Awesome hunt! That 8 Reales is Beautiful! Congrats!
 
Congrats on the LARGE silver George! :occasion14:

Love this rosette too, is there any decoration on the front? :icon_scratch:

Dave
 

Attachments

  • Rosette.webp
    Rosette.webp
    13.1 KB · Views: 129
Congrats on the LARGE silver George! :occasion14:

Love this rosette too, is there any decoration on the front? :icon_scratch:

Dave

The front is smooth..
Thanks Antiquarian.
 
What a site you are on, I'm working today, but now, I'm going tomorrow!!!
GREAT FINDS! The reale is unreale! Fantastic... I know we'll see more from there, Congrats! The shape is beautiful banner vote here.
 
What a site you are on, I'm working today, but now, I'm going tomorrow!!!
GREAT FINDS! The reale is unreale! Fantastic... I know we'll see more from there, Congrats! The shape is beautiful banner vote here.

Thanks Eastern S.
Iam chomping at the Bit to get back there !!
Maybe this week sometime.
George
 
That'a a big piece of silver with some awesome detail. Hope the volume on the headphones wasn't full blast.
 
Congrats on a beautiful find.
 
Wow, that's awesome. I can't wait to see one come out the ground. I just want to be there when it happens.
 
Thanks Guys!!
Planning on spending alot of time at that site soon.
George
 
I remember finding my (half cut) 8 REALE. It was a beyond amazing feeling!!! You must've gone nuts!!!!! You got my vote :)
 
I still think this 8 REAL should be banner. It's about the object found, which should be irrelevant to it's finder having another current banner.
 
I remember finding my (half cut) 8 REALE. It was a beyond amazing feeling!!! You must've gone nuts!!!!! You got my vote :)

Thanks Isaac,
It was a awsome feeling.
Felt like i just hit the lottery.
George
 
you certainly don't see main 8-reales dug, especially not in the condition...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom