What's new

Find to day: 970g = 2lb 2.2157431oz of coins + Old coins

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:
I traveled a beach fortuity far from my house 100 km and 7 km by foot for to arrive the a wild beach, im never hunting on this beach, Detecting is very frequncy: Mach coins and no gold, no silver:dontknow:.
I hit four old coins: " three are copper since 200 years and one is silve 60 years.
I took the video and pictures, i will publish sonn.
Thank you for looking.
Happy hunting.:metaldetector:
 

Attachments

  • DSC02515.webp
    DSC02515.webp
    249.2 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC02516.webp
    DSC02516.webp
    160.7 KB · Views: 155
  • DSC02518.webp
    DSC02518.webp
    517.6 KB · Views: 158
  • DSC02519.webp
    DSC02519.webp
    469.5 KB · Views: 138
  • DSC02513.webp
    DSC02513.webp
    139.6 KB · Views: 144
Upvote 0
Coins by the pound...thats some serious scooping.
 
You found a coin mine!! WTG!!
 
Hamid, thats a lot of coins, I think you found yourself a virgin beach, better get back there tomorrow and don't tell anybody about it, Lep.:icon_thumright:
Those old coins must be worth a few bucks. HH buddy.
 
Last edited:
Hamid, You have to get all those loud signals out to find the gold. Of coarse you already know that.Great job Buddy!
BCNJ
 
I have been looking for that virgin beach for a long time now. I thought I was hunting a virgin beach 2 days ago, but it only produced $0.48 in coins and several large deep targets that included a toy shovel, a large room key, a toy airplane and a large silver plated book marker. The deep targets were 18" - 24" deep. My guess is that there is still a lot of sand on this beach and most of the targets are out of reach of my detector. Hope to go back and try again if I sense there is movement in the sand. As for your hunt Hamid, it was awesome. You are on target and on track to find more gold. Go for it..... Papa
 
Hey buddy, that's a bunch of coins. You will find gold there pretty soon, I bet!!! Great job Hamid.

DANGLANGLEY
 
Hamid, thats a lot of coins, I think you found yourself a virgin beach, better get back there tomorrow and don't tell anybody about it, Lep.:icon_thumright:
Those old coins must be worth a few bucks. HH buddy.
I dont return because it rainy and very far from my house, when i want to visit this beach, i go by foot. Ill buy a car and you see amazing finds. Thank you my friend. I see you soon. Happy hunting.
 
Wow! Hamid that is a lot of coins. I hope you find some gold at that beach. It probably has not been detected. Good work.
 
Wow! Hamid that is a lot of coins. I hope you find some gold at that beach. It probably has not been detected. Good work.
Thank you very much, when i finished i return a scanne it, no target.
Happy hunting for you!!
 
:icon_thumleft:Hamid that is just so awesome on all your coins,I bet you might have some really old coins besides the other old ones you've shown,happy for you my Friend,I pray that the bullies leave you alone to do what you love,,HH:hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom