What's new

Finding a good Program for my XLT

SGTBilko

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2011
Messages
21
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
OHIO
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT / Whites V3I /Garrett 250 & 2500, AT Pro /Deus / Minelab CTX-3030, Deus XP (Coils Used- HF Elliptical, HF Round, X35)
I am looking for a good program (spectrum XLT) for hunting an old tavern that has a lot of trash. I have found an 1887 penny and one silver (1942) dime to date, and a bunch of clad coins. I have tried "Fox's" settings, but looking for someone who may have some advice or settings for this application and type of location.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
SGTBILKO
 
I just use coins & jewrly prog. If you want to find all the good stuff, you are going to have to eat some trash. In that prog. the good stuff sounds, but the trash usually just displays. Frank
 
Frankn said:
I just use coins & jewrly prog. If you want to find all the good stuff, you are going to have to eat some trash. In that prog. the good stuff sounds, but the trash usually just displays. Frank



Hey - FrankN- are you saying that the good stuff will not show up on the display only the trash? What will be displayed if any on the good stuff? I know you have to dig a lot of trash to get the cash and a lot of pull tabs for rings. I have been to some good spots and sure to have found some good finds, but I only found a few old coins and the rest clad.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again Guys!!
 
Everything will show on the display, but small iron won't sound, large iron has a short growl or broken sound. I don't know what you are looking for. There are many types of targets and places to hunt. Frank
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom