Finds and taboo

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good question and no for me. But if you ever do, destroy it, burn it or get rid of it in the dump.......evil is very real and those who seek evil, satan, do bury things in an attempt further their evil........keep in mind if you stay close to Jesus, you have nothing to fear......

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How do you know if it is Satanic? After all, he was a beautiful and fair angel; and evil is as evil does. Satan was the deceiver because he is convincingly appealing.

Evil is not judged by looks alone. :dontknow:

In fact, you could say that any coin found may be "Satanic" as the worship of money or material objects is a stray path from the worship of God. Usually they even have "graven images" of humans or demi-gods (Liberty, for instance).

If you're worried about it - send it my way. :hello:

OP
OP
ironman

ironman

Aug 16, 2012
The Woodlands,Texas
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do you know if it is Satanic? After all, he was a beautiful and fair angel; and evil is as evil does. Satan was the deceiver because he is convincingly appealing.

Evil is not judged by looks alone. :dontknow:

In fact, you could say that any coin found may be "Satanic" as the worship of money or material objects is a stray path from the worship of God. Usually they even have "graven images" of humans or demi-gods (Liberty, for instance).

If you're worried about it - send it my way. :hello:

You make a good point and I did not think of that. My question was mainly about the things we know to b satanic upsidedown crosses things that have the mark of the beast and such.

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
You could re-bury it and try to forget you ever saw it, maybe mutter a prayer to God just to get a step above any evil it may have cast upon you. Better yet you can repeatedly bash the thing with your digger screaming at it until it becomes unrecognizable as anything satanic, then throw it in the sewer so as to ensure that some other unwitting tectorist does not have to suffer the same terrible fate of finding it again. Or for the devil lover types, they could just keep it as part of their satanic evil stuff collection. If it's brass or copper, I prefer the scrap bucket.

KONO

Jul 2, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Put your Exorcist on Speed-Dial... and get some Silver Bullets off Craigslist.... 8-)

wasilvers

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2013
Milwaukee, Wi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro SS uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You make a good point and I did not think of that. My question was mainly about the things we know to b satanic upsidedown crosses things that have the mark of the beast and such.
Just cause you find the cross upside down doesn't mean it is supposed to be that way. :rolleyes:

KONO

Jul 2, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watch Deep South Paranormal... then you will know what to do...

Wily Dunk

Sep 12, 2012
Shelby, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro - Ground EFX TC1X Treasure Commander Si Robertson Signature Edition - BH Pioneer 202 - RS Micronta 4003 -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Garrett Edge Digger - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Keep it, items aren't evil, people are..

pjduff

Mar 3, 2012
Madison, IN
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-x, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not religious, so I would keep it, or sell it, or throw it in the trash or scrap metal bin, just like any other find I make.

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never anything satanic.. But I recently did and old farm homestead a friend of our family owns it.. I found several crucifixes and a token with Mary on it.. I returned them to the family seeing as how the farm has been in thier family for 140 years I thought it only right.. Not out of fear for the unknown but out of respect...

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you talking specifically about items belonging to the satanic cult or finds that are evil?
There are many finds that one could deem evil that we collect.
For example, I never thought I would find something like this in Canada, but I did a week ago.

P1110428.JPG

WWII German Belt Buckles - MilitaryItems.com

Now, many would say the Nazi's were evil for what they did. I'm not even sure if I can post this find here.
I know if I put it on fee-bay, the auction would be terminated immediately.
I could say why but that wouldn't be politically correct. Lol.
I'm keeping this buckle as it has that "coolness" factor.
You could say war is evil and yet that is one of the biggest interests among relic hunters.
I'm big into the fur trade and yet what those traders did to the Natives was bad.
What the missionaries did to them in the name of religion was pure evil.
Slavery is evil and yet the slave owners were good religious folk.
Find a slave tag and you will make the banner instantly!
People find KKK items and collect them. Another bunch of religious people who did pure evil.
Many who find such items keep them because of it's history, plain and simple.
Even though I think a lot of what I mentioned was or is evil, I'd still keep those finds. I find them fascinating.
As for upside down crosses, I wore one in the '80's for a short period. It came with image of being a headbanger!
I still like 80's metal. :headbang:
Cheers,
Dave.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know a Canadian MDer who found a cut off pony tail in a jar - he put it back as I would have!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't that I'm aware. however if I ever Do,
I will bring it home, Clean it up,
Post pics on here, Then put it in as display for Future Enjoyment :thumbsup:

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spooky devil coin my mom thinks its cursed

Attachments

• image-2115781606.jpg
    image-2115781606.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 95

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
That World war 2 German stuff sells like hot cakes .... I love it when i find it it is like money in the bank............ And that Santanic stuff also sells like hot cakes...Why would cover it back up or burn it .......... It is like money in the bank also.................... You see i am religious .......... but i still sell every thing........ If it is demonized ... Not my problem i just sold it to some one else ......

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All Pull tabs Are the Devils Curse, That's Why We Have to Dig Them !!!! Chug

OP
OP
ironman

ironman

Aug 16, 2012
The Woodlands,Texas
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That World war 2 German stuff sells like hot cakes .... I love it when i find it it is like money in the bank............ And that Santanic stuff also sells like hot cakes...Why would cover it back up or burn it .......... It is like money in the bank also.................... You see i am religious .......... but i still sell every thing........ If it is demonized ... Not my problem i just sold it to some one else ......

Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread