What's new

Finds for 2017

willjo

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2015
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
2,037
Golden Thread
0
Location
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100_5088.webp Points I have found since first of year, I may have posted some of them individually.
 
Upvote 0
Some real fine pieces in that frame. Starting the year at a good pace.
 
2017 is off to a great start for you. Nice finds!
 
Nice finds I think my favorite is the one in the bottom right hand corner ..... Best of luck the rest of the year I look forward to seeing what else you find
 
Fantastic! You've been rolling! Tell us about the big triangle. Would that be notched to become a particular type? Would make a killer Abbey.
 
very good finds that double notched flake knife is neat
 
100_5055.webp
Fantastic! You've been rolling! Tell us about the big triangle. Would that be notched to become a particular type? Would make a killer Abbey.
I have always thought it would have been the same as broke point laying on it in photo. It may be a Savannah river or something similar.
 
Whatever plans the maker may have had, it's an incredible piece just the way it is. Thanks for sharing it with us.
 
Yeah, I was thinking Waller on that one.

I was just getting ready to ask that.
You are having a good year so far on your finds better than me. Hope you find many more.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom