montanagold Sr. Member Joined Apr 20, 2008 Messages 311 Reaction score 190 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used Curently the AT pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 4, 2009 #1 spent the whole day detecting. No Barbers but came away with some cool stuff, anyone recognise the bat looking thing at the bottom? Attachments IMG_0487.webp 48 KB · Views: 459 Upvote 0
spent the whole day detecting. No Barbers but came away with some cool stuff, anyone recognise the bat looking thing at the bottom?
jgas Silver Member Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 3,826 Reaction score 2,753 Golden Thread 1 Location Midwesterner 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer Nov 4, 2009 #2 Nice find.....bat thing no idea....cool stuff. jgas
Rusted_Iron Bronze Member Joined May 25, 2006 Messages 1,682 Reaction score 87 Golden Thread 0 Location Corrodedlargecentville Detector(s) used Tesoro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 4, 2009 #3 Nice IH's. like that cup, also. HH, R.I.
gold nuggets Bronze Member Joined Apr 5, 2008 Messages 2,445 Reaction score 176 Golden Thread 0 Location Springfield, Oregon Detector(s) used Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 4, 2009 #4 I don't recognize the Bat-Looking thing but I do recognize the tails you loose token and the merc dime. Nice hunt. Gold Nuggets
I don't recognize the Bat-Looking thing but I do recognize the tails you loose token and the merc dime. Nice hunt. Gold Nuggets
Swingit Hero Member Joined Apr 29, 2007 Messages 671 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwestern, MN Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Sun Ray X-1, Tesoro Vaquero, Cibola, Tejon Nov 4, 2009 #5 Nice Finds
Ricky1601 aka pull tab king Hero Member Joined Dec 27, 2005 Messages 964 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location Bay Area Ca. Detector(s) used White's M6, SPECTRA V3I. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 4, 2009 #6 no idea on the bat, but congrats on the neat finds and hh
trikikiwi Silver Member Joined Oct 5, 2006 Messages 3,547 Reaction score 655 Golden Thread 0 Location New Zealand Detector(s) used Minelab Sovereign GT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 4, 2009 #7 I bet the token with the tush on it has 'Heads I win' on the other side The bat thing is part of an 1860 era Playstation touchpad Mike
I bet the token with the tush on it has 'Heads I win' on the other side The bat thing is part of an 1860 era Playstation touchpad Mike
JerV3 Gold Member Joined Feb 28, 2005 Messages 5,720 Reaction score 2,618 Golden Thread 1 Location Three Rivers 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800 Nov 5, 2009 #8 Nice finds man I love that little cup HH Jer
allen Platinum Member Joined Jul 16, 2004 Messages 20,065 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 5, 2009 #10 the batcaves doorbell ??
garthbfan169 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2008 Messages 1,181 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Chester County, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Propointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2009 #11 Awesome cup and tails you lose token!!