What's new

Finds from spring.

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heres some pieces from spring I thought I would post, I like the hafted tool I have never found another one like it, the little minature pestle is the smallest pestle I have it seems to be made out of some nice hardstone.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0176.webp
    DSCF0176.webp
    100.8 KB · Views: 98
  • DSCF0177.webp
    DSCF0177.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 105
  • DSCF0178.webp
    DSCF0178.webp
    22.2 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCF0179.webp
    DSCF0179.webp
    17 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCF0180.webp
    DSCF0180.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 100
  • DSCF0181.webp
    DSCF0181.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCF0182.webp
    DSCF0182.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 94
  • DSCF0183.webp
    DSCF0183.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 94
  • DSCF0184.webp
    DSCF0184.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCF0185.webp
    DSCF0185.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 94
Upvote 0
I like that pestle! Cool finds.
 
Man! All of those are great. The pestle is just icing on the cake though. I love that one.
 
I like them all.Never seen a pestle that small either. If it was not tapered and finished it would almost look like a drill core for explosives. Pretty cool stuff like those blades too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom