What's new

Finds from the muddy northern fields

Dirt fishing Wolf

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
2,217
Reaction score
528
Golden Thread
0
Location
G P, Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex +
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spent 3 hours in two fields this morning. Rain had stopped for a day here in Illinois.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    63.4 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice finds. I'm glad somebody is getting rain. We are in a drought in southwest Georgia.
 
Good for you, looks like you didn't get your boots muddy for nothing. The side notch on the left looks familiar, I've got one similar.
I'm in FULTON,IL don't know which county your in but sounds like your getting same weather we are. I mowed around the ponds "big puddles" in my yard today. We will get a dry spell going in a few weeks though, usually happens during the corn pollination time, just to keep the farmers wondering.
Thanks for posting!
 
Yep getting a lot of rain here in N GA. Rained all day on and off. Glad you were able to get out and enjoy your day with 2 nice finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom