What's new

Finds From Wednesday and Thursday Hunts

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
These were found in two fields. No killers but I enjoyed finding them.




















 
Upvote 0
Good grief. I am going to have to move closer to you :laughing7:. Two good days. Have you ever ran a metal detector over any of your fields? Or are they to old? Thanks for sharing Americus!
HH
 
Good grief. I am going to have to move closer to you :laughing7:. Two good days. Have you ever ran a metal detector over any of your fields? Or are they to old? Thanks for sharing Americus!
HH

I don't own a metal detector.
 
Some productive fields you have. Nice finds!
 
Any arrowhead finds is a good day.
 
I used to find civil war bullets along the rivers looking for arrowheads. Bought a detector and found out I lived on a little known battlefield. Best of both worlds. I have heard of some copper relics coming out of Ga. Friends pride and joy was a copper breast plate gorget looking thing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom