What's new

Finds Gold: My mission is not complete in the beach so far....

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,:hello:
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hamid detecting! Gold! And Silver , and you are following more.:thumbsup: congratulations Hamid!.
 
Hamid you just amaze me !
 
way to go! very nice
 
Wow..get back out there! Write the book, let us know how to buy.
 
Hamid, Great finds! You have some amazing detecting skills. What settings do you use on your Excal?
 
Hamid,

Fantastic finds! Wish I was finding the same and you were finding more! I love looking at all of your finds.

Happy hunting!

RJGMC
HI BOB!
 
Another fantastic score! Congratulations! Get back out there and get some more gold!
 
Hamid! Those are most beautiful finds !:hello2:

You are an amazing hunter, and I can't wait to see your next post.:icon_thumleft:

Keep up the terrific detecting!:wav::headbang:

Lorraine
 
You always do great Hammid !!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom