What's new

FINDS IN COLCHESTER

nastyweather

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
CROMWELL , CT
Please bear with me , first time trying to post pics of my finds. this is a button which i found at 9 inches , behind a school in colchester. i will post more after i find out how i did with this post. I TOOK THE ORGINAL PICS OFF , I HAVE LEARNED TO RESIZE.
 
Nice find is it pewter or brass :icon_thumleft:
 
it is pewter. i have found a few other items in the same area , another button , a metal ring , a horse shoe , wheatie ( 1916 ) , and a revlon tube, pics to follow.
 
resized , thanks mona that works for me :notworthy: :notworthy:
 

Attachments

  • 102_0345.webp
    102_0345.webp
    11.6 KB · Views: 230
I like them as they are , i only wash them a little bit. i will post the rest after i resize them .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom