What's new

Finds over the weekend

hbrown22

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2013
Messages
385
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
north Middle Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Just a quick shot of what I found over the weekend. Several scrapers, two broken points, and some misc. tools. All seem to be worked on the edges (except the one on bottom right, probably nothing). The one scraper is pretty thick. I like finding those :) I may try to take better pix tomorrow in natural lighting. The last pic are some oddities I found. I though the one rock was something but after cleaning it looks to be erosion causing the lines. The rock on the bottom looks like a cross section of a kidney. The scoop is stamped "standard coffeecup measure" on bottom. Also have a fossilized shell and a small piece of calcite the my daughter wants to use as a tool for her barbie dolls.

IMG_8808.webp IMG_8809.webp

IMG_8816.webp
 
Upvote 0
I see a point base in the first pic on the bottom row and allot of scrapers. I like finding scrapers cause I never find 2 the same. Great finds!
 
Cool looks like you had a pretty good weekend!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom