What's new

Finds so far this year

SCrocks

Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
954
Reaction score
1,554
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's the better ones I have found since January and some of the broke pieces. Been busy with some other hobbies and took a mental break from the computer for a while. I never burn out from arrowhead hunting but computers are another thing. Thanks for the look and good hunting.
005 (1024x768).webp010 (1024x768).webp015 (1024x768).webp020 (1024x768).webp017 (1024x768).webp023 (1024x768).webp021 (1024x768).webp025 (1024x768).webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice selection of points, really like the quartz Hardaways
 
Boy, have you been productive!! Thanks for sharing.
 
You have had a very successful year so far. Nice variations in cultures represented there. Is that stone piece part of a Bannerstone?
 
Very cool!!! Since January? I would love to see your finds from last year!!! Nice work
 
Thanks-yes broken up pre-form
022 (1024x768).webp
 
Fantastic finds! Great year! Congrats!
 
Wow! What a nice start on the year, that's a bunch of points, not to mention the unfinished winged Bannerstone.
You've got some good ground!
 
Quartz King thats all i can say.
 
Very nice!! You have some old ones there!! Great year your having and hope its your best one ever!!!
 
So do you find more Triangles or Guilfords?
 
So do you find more Triangles or Guilfords?
Around here Guilfords are very common and show up about anywhere. Usually don't find many of the small triangles unless you hit the right spot. Most of the small triangles I have come from the same field over the past 20 years. I know a few other local collectors who have large collections and they find very few small triangles. Good hunting-
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom