What's new

Finished my permission, with 3 more silvers!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,946
Reaction score
19,958
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was able to squeeze out a few more goodies, 2 mercs, an OD nickel, and 5 more wheats...
image.webp

Dontchya hate it when a dime is under a root? I carved this one up like an old pro...
At least it wasn't a $10 gold! Ha!
image.webp

Thanks for looking!:hello:
 
Upvote 22
Ok...just took a look at my pic, got my memorials mixed up from the wheats...you get the idea. Doh.
 
Congrats on the silver triple.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
You and those silver Mercs, Dave! Keep 'em coming!
 
Congrats on the great finds! Anything goes when you gotta get through tough roots to get a coin. Like you said, at least it wasn't gold or a 16-D Merc.

-- Jeff --
 
Whaaat? That ain't nothin' but a tiny scratch.The last one I found, I hit it so bad, it looked like an excavator dug a ditch through it. Congrats on a good hunt!
 
That is the "kind of face" I like to have after a hunt, congratulations! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom