What's new

Firday boning & Saturday bliss

STDevil

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Firday boning & Saturday bliss

On Friday, got a call from a bank I used to order halves from. They said that they had a bunch of old halves that they had rolled up over the last several months, and asked if I wanted them. I said sure, and drove by to get them. Well, they were someone's dumps, and they were certainly not rolled up over time! Oh well, now I know what to say the next time I get called with a similarly fabulous offer!

Saturday, stopped by the locak B of A to get some pennies and anything else they had lying around. Picked up five hand rolls, and pulled out a 90% Kennedy, THREE Bens, and 1 40%. That was pretty cool, although I feel bad for the people who just give this stuff away.

Happy hunting.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Firday boning & Saturday bliss

I wouldn't feel bad for finding good coinage. You look for it, they don't
congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom