What's new

Fire starter?

Landon

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 31, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
firestarter2.webp

Any thoughts on what this is?
 
Upvote 0
Thinking omar
 
I found it right by a few other arrowheads. What about it makes you think Omar?
 
Welcome to Tnet:hello:I think Gator hit on the head, just from what I have seen on a bow drill or fire starter cup they are smaller in Dia. and have a very high shine in the cup area.
 
that hole looks to good to be a omar too me,looks like it has been a used omar .but im not really an expert at all,just thought id add that.
 
Last edited:
This is a fire starter I recently found.

image-2947811067.webp

Just playing with you. Pay me no mind.
 
Lol, good one. Were those the matchless ones too ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom