MSdirtdauber Tenderfoot Joined Jan 23, 2014 Messages 4 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 3, 2014 #1 Thought I'd share some neat finds from the weekend. Look closely at the carved minie and you see knife marks. One of the fired bullets I dug out of a steep embankment about head-high. Upvote 1 Downvote
Thought I'd share some neat finds from the weekend. Look closely at the carved minie and you see knife marks. One of the fired bullets I dug out of a steep embankment about head-high.
C CMartis Jr. Member Joined Jan 3, 2014 Messages 77 Reaction score 47 Golden Thread 0 Location Northwest Georgia Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 350 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 4, 2014 #2 Nice finds!
ResurrectedVirginia Full Member Joined Jan 8, 2014 Messages 207 Reaction score 219 Golden Thread 1 Location Virginia 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter QuickSilver Garrett AT PRO Garrett propointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 5, 2014 #3 Its fun to think about what the soldier was thinking about when carving these. The one looks like a tooth.
Its fun to think about what the soldier was thinking about when carving these. The one looks like a tooth.
MSdirtdauber Tenderfoot Joined Jan 23, 2014 Messages 4 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 6, 2014 Thread Owner #4 ResurrectedVirginia said: The one looks like a tooth. Click to expand... I thought the same. I wondered if he lost a tooth and was carving a replacement!
ResurrectedVirginia said: The one looks like a tooth. Click to expand... I thought the same. I wondered if he lost a tooth and was carving a replacement!