What's new

First 1700's coin

Waynos

Sr. Member
Joined
May 28, 2015
Messages
266
Reaction score
721
Golden Thread
1
Location
Keene New Hampshire
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett AT Propointer
Lesche Sampson T shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I found my first 1700's coin
It was a 1786 Vermont copper baby head
Here's some pics
 

Attachments

  • 2016090321143100.webp
    2016090321143100.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 127
  • 2016090321143800.webp
    2016090321143800.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 123
  • 2016090321140700.webp
    2016090321140700.webp
    70.7 KB · Views: 111
  • 2016090321141500.webp
    2016090321141500.webp
    88.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 2016090321142200.webp
    2016090321142200.webp
    45.9 KB · Views: 163
Upvote 52
Thanks everyone...I hope now that I broke the 1700's there will be more in the future lol
 
Welcome to 1700's club. Great find
 
WELCOME TO THE VERMONT CLUB .
 
WELCOME TO THE VERMONT CLUB ..
 
Congratulations on the nice old copper recovery! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom