First 2 days finds from my Myrtle Beach Vacation

Captain Loosechange

Nov 24, 2007
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett SeaHunter Mark II, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Everybody, I'm at Beautiful Myrtle Beach South Carolina and have gotten out with my Excalibur II for 2 hours each the last 2 mornings. This is really the first time I've been able to hunt at the ocean with it and it is awesome. I have found 2 rings each of the past 2 mornings. First day I found a 10K mens wedding band and a 1987 Class ring which I will try to return once I get back home. Day two (today) I found a Stainless Steel mens wedding band and a Silver (its marked .925) ring with a heart shaped purple stone. Also found today a bracelet with a pirate ship and skull and crossed pirate swords (how appropriate )charms and to my surprize the skull with the swords is marked Sterling on the back!! Also have found some coins and stuff. Hope to get out for the next 4 mornings and hope to find some more goods. Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting!!

Attachments

• 100_0264.jpg
    100_0264.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 508
  • 100_0265.jpg
    100_0265.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 521
  • 100_0264.jpg
    100_0264.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 513
  • 100_0265.jpg
    100_0265.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 521
Upvote 0
Mumble, Mumble.... ???

I went to that Beach like 3 weeks ago. :-\ I looked around the dry a little with my MXT maybe 2 or 3 times... :tongue3: I could not find a good chance to get low tide when I was awake enough to hunt. :P I did not find crap !! Everytime I go to the beach I find nothing I have been with my MXT 3 or 4 times. :o I was thinking about getting an Excal. to go into the water... Then maybe I'll find the Phat Gold Like you !! :notworthy:

Keep @ it and HH!!

you are makin a killin. Sounds like a memorable vacation for sure.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

WTG on your finds. Keep this up and you will have 12 before you leave. Sweet....Matt

:icon_thumleft: definetly nice finds ,wtg

MUD(S.W.A.T) said:
Mumble, Mumble.... ???

I went to that Beach like 3 weeks ago. :-\ I looked around the dry a little with my MXT maybe 2 or 3 times... :tongue3: I could not find a good chance to get low tide when I was awake enough to hunt. :P I did not find crap !! Everytime I go to the beach I find nothing I have been with my MXT 3 or 4 times. :o I was thinking about getting an Excal. to go into the water... Then maybe I'll find the Phat Gold Like you !! :notworthy:

Keep @ it and HH!!
Thanks, I found all this stuff in the wet sand at low tide.
mlayers said:
WTG on your finds. Keep this up and you will have 12 before you leave. Sweet....Matt
I really hope so
PAUL2006 said:
COOL FIND :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
!!Thanks
plehbah said:
To the finder of the gold ring goeth the glory. You have proven the naysayers to be mad.
Thanks!!
Tank69 said:
:icon_thumleft: definetly nice finds ,wtg
Thanks!!
JuJu said:
you are makin a killin. Sounds like a memorable vacation for sure.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
Very Memorable!! Thanks!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back