First 2 full months of CRH... 150 Silvers... I love this Hobby!

lespaul337

Jan 17, 2014
Lake Charles
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Waterproof Pro Pointer, MineLab Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last week marked my 2nd full month of CRH and I am loving it... I have found

5- War Nickels
1- Mercury Dime
26- Roosevelt Dimes
97- 40% Kennedy Halves (includes 76 Silver Proof)
14- 90% Kennedy Halves
5- Franklin Halves
1- Walking Liberty Half
1- 1908 Barber Half

Have also found about 200 NIFC Kennedy halves, 2 Buffalo nickels, 2 rolls of wheat pennies and 5 rolls of pre 1960 nickels.

This is an amazing hobby. Wish I would have started this years ago.. Now that I am working 60 Hours a week it is hard but still so much fun.. I am on a steady rotation of 6-7 Half boxes a week and pick up a few nickel and dime boxes here and there.
Thank you for all of the advice and great posts.. HH everyone!

Upvote 0
Very nice results indeed! you must be in an area with good half boxes!! My boxes used to be great but now they have really slowed down into the "hardly worth the time" area...

HH

They are hit or miss... 3 weeks ago I didn't get one silver in the 6 boxes, then last week I had 30+ silvers in 7 boxes, then this week I only got 1 40% in my boxes. Never know what I am gonna get but that just makes it more fun.

Dang those are great numbers for nowadays- im getting skunks week in amd week out-
Welcome to the forum and lets see pics of the ag p0rn

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

yeah what part of the country are you in.i'm looking for a new place to move to.everybody should show in their profile where they live.who are these people hiding from?

yeah what part of the country are you in.i'm looking for a new place to move to.everybody should show in their profile where they live.who are these people hiding from?

You......

Really? ?? Because if he were in my area I'd share crh tips with him. I guess I get mocked for being nice.

I'm in Southwest Louisiana.. If anyone is desperate enough to move to CRH more power to them.

I'm in Southwest Louisiana.. If anyone is desperate enough to move to CRH more power to them.

Yea some people are just ignorant. You gotta ignore them. You're doing really well, isn't the hobby addicting? :-)

With those numbers we'll all be moving there until the ag dries up then onto the next "hotspot" lol

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Hey that's my area! I guess that's why I've been getting 1 40 a box now, lol! Good to see a local CRH. Very nice finds!
HH!
BRChiver

That would explain it. You are near LJ territory. If you don't know who LJ is, then you haven't read through the archives. She is the Queen.

I've gone back and read lots of her treads; it's pretty amazing to read them. I'm just happy to see it still flowing.
HH!
BRChiver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back