What's new

First 5 dime day

alb1

Full Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2014
Messages
142
Reaction score
1,004
Golden Thread
0
Location
Weselberg, Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab Ctx 3030, my favorite E-Trac & NEL Tornado. Garrett Carrot, (Previously, MXT PRO with D2 and SEF 10x12 coil)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Enjoyed some hunt time at my new hot spot and it paid off again with these five dimes. Slow sweeps did the trick as 4 of 5 were very deep in the soft soil.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160322_183047.webp
    IMG_20160322_183047.webp
    830.6 KB · Views: 159
Upvote 30
Congratz! A 5 silver day is an awesome day for most MDers!
 
Nice haul on the silver. Congrats
 
Congrats on the silvers. I could really use a day like that. Well played sir!
 
I love me some silver!
 
Been a dead spell since my first silver last year. I'd do a dance if I found 5 in one day.

Great day alb1...congrats. :occasion14:
 
Nice finds! I'm struggling in silver department. I've been at it for 3 years. I've found 2 sterling rings, one rosie and one merc. I need to start expanding my hunting territory
 
Fantastic silver dimes finds & "CONGRATS"! Wish you many more great finds.

Texas ED
 
Good score of silver for a single hunt.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Great job detecting! 5 silvers sure made a nice day for you! Thanks for sharing!! Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom