What's new

first arrowhead

hammerstone99

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2009
Messages
60
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
haven't posted on here for a long time. my 5 year old found her first all by herself this spring, won't say i had walked by it and missed it. I just found the pic and thought id post it.


charleearrow021.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Nice!

A good seed planted, that will return good memories to her later in life. Great job!
 
Last edited:
Nice point and you have a very cute daughter!
 
that pic should find its way onto a tourism brochure. thanks for sharing
 
Now isn't that sweet! Your daughter even has the ''twinkle'' in her eyes of enjoying the hunt. Give the young lady a high-five from me, and Congratulations! :occasion18: :blob6: :blob7: :blob10: :blob5: :blob3:
 
That is awesome. Congrats to the young lady on what I hope is the first of many more finds.
 
thanks guys, ya she absolutly loves it, will look for hours with me.
 
Had mine out since babies. I have 6 4 girls 2 boys. Love having the extra eyes and hands when I take them. Now look at them, still at it and still got the bug, we can't stop



DSCF0009.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom