What's new

First Artifacts of 2016

wells

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
683
Reaction score
561
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middleburg, Pa.
Primary Interest:
Other
We plowed our first field of the year to sow alfalfa, and got 2 inches of rain the next day. I'm finally getting some points now from this 6 acre field. I got about half of the field hunted so far and should find a few more. ( Top row in pic. bifurcates. ) About 50% of the points from this field are bifurcates.
 

Attachments

  • 2016 finds.webp
    2016 finds.webp
    43 KB · Views: 154
Upvote 0
looking good so far. Continued good hunting in the remainder of the field.
 
Those are some pretty good looking finds. :icon_thumleft: Hope you find some more good ones.
 
Need a new pic cant see them good.
 
I've been adding to the finds from the plowed field and should find more when we work the ground again.
 

Attachments

  • wells 1 field.webp
    wells 1 field.webp
    133.3 KB · Views: 105
Outside pic please. Cant see nothing on my screen except silver
 
Good spot you have! Wish those bifurcated points would show up a little more often around here.
 
2016 finds.webpwells 1 field.webp



Here Rock, I changed the lighting and density on these, Does that help, they aren't b\very clear though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom