First barber Quarter!

lostlake88

Dec 2, 2007
The Queen City
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
I think it's 1894. This is the most worn coin I have ever found which makes it feel very thin and light. Found it in one of the trashiest sites we hunt. The good signal was barely discernable and it was only about 5" deep. I have done pretty well at this site lately using a 6" coil.

Attachments

• P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 492
Upvote 0
Congrats on the find. I'm still waiting to find one of these. HH

That's still a GREAT find! I'd love to find an old silver coin like that. I need to find some older sites I guess.

Great digs!

Jim

Nice find. I'll bet there are more there! HH

fccdfed

well heck thats one mighty fine looking first barber...it sure would thrill me too...big time congrats to ya :thumbsup:

Any Barber is an awsome find! Keep searching!!!

nice find mate,that star wars character makes me laugh everytime.

Congrats on your first Barber!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Steve

A Barber quarter is still on my "to find" list. Yours is almost as worn as my SLQ found a few months ago. But who cares?!?! It's old, it's silver, and it's a Barber!! Great find!!

Ray

yours is just as worn as mine is..mines 1902 o..still, makes you grin big when you pick it up of the ground..

Nice Job on in the silver Barber! WTG....jgas

Awesome!!!!! I am still hunting for my first Barber anything. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Very nice! I would love to find a barber quarter! all I find are Barber Dimes, would be very happy to add a quarter.
Congrats!

Congrats on your first. I know how you feel, I just got my first a couple months ago WTG :thumbsup:
Glenn

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back