What's new

First box

ramjet2187

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
926
Reaction score
141
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
Been here for years, don't post much. Finally able to get a box of halves. Beginners luck, I'm sure.

Brinks box, all very circulated. LOTS of '71 and '74's.

9 x 40%.

No pix, but you all know what they look like :laughing7:

Hope to keep picking up boxes.

Great luck to all.
 
Upvote 0
Nine 40%'s is a solid box in my opinion.
 
Very nice score!!! :icon_thumleft:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
That's a nice score in my book! Keep at it. There's more out there
rileyboy
 
Hey nice score! I'm on box #6 This year as I send this . Only got 7 rolls down and no silver yet but you never know. Hope this aint my first skunk :-\
 
Yepper, much better than a stick in the eye.
HH
enamel7
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom