fistfulladirt
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2008
- Messages
- 12,256
- Reaction score
- 4,968
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Great Lakes State
- Detector(s) used
- dirtfishing
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Thanks everyone. I broke down and bought an E trac.Great keepers. I like the old compact. What new machine did ya get?
Wish I could have joined you guys that day. Cool old tin too. Look out Michigan - D is armed with an E-Trac. Congrats dude!!Thanks everyone. I broke down and bought an E trac.
I didn't like the price. On that note, Bart @ Big Boy Hobbies gave me a great deal on an accessories package, so it took some of the sting out.How do you like the e-trac? I may make the plunge this weekend on one.
I didn't like the price. On that note, Bart @ Big Boy Hobbies gave me a great deal on an accessories package, so it took some of the sting out.
I've never dug so many nails before. I have to figure this one out, as I rarely dug nails with my other explorer.
It's a heavy combo now that I've put the bigger SEF coil on the stick, so I may end up with a shoulder harness to help carry weight on the long hunts.
I did dig silver (at pounded spots) on both outings, so I'm happy.