What's new

First digs after the thaw!

postalgriff

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
2,801
Reaction score
1,093
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally got out yesterday! Hit a yard close to home that I was detecting last year lots of signals still left too. Here are some of my keepers. Hope everyone has a great season! HH, Griff
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    560.7 KB · Views: 157
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    512.8 KB · Views: 168
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    518.8 KB · Views: 145
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    471.6 KB · Views: 150
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    393.7 KB · Views: 139
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    206.6 KB · Views: 140
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    476.2 KB · Views: 143
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    519.8 KB · Views: 130
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    296.3 KB · Views: 136
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    185.8 KB · Views: 140
Cool stuff, I'll be heading out today for the first time : )
 
Great fines. You must have been at it most of the day. I seen a Lenawee County Dog License in your finds.
 
Cool finds! Love the cap bomb, ain't seen one of those in years especially all metal.
 
Greats stuff. I like the RR baggage tag and dog lic the best! WTG
 
Great fines. You must have been at it most of the day. I seen a Lenawee County Dog License in your finds.
yeah I put in a good six hours probably. Enough so I was a little sore today :)
Cool finds! Love the cap bomb, ain't seen one of those in years especially all metal.
yeah the cap grenade is sweet and in perfect condition, I plan to buy some caps and try it out. I have another one I found a couple of years ago but it's damaged.
Greats stuff. I like the RR baggage tag and dog lic the best! WTG
thanks Mike, the RR tag was definitely the highlight of the day and I found it right at the end. The two sash buckles were only a few inches apart so I'm hoping that the matches are still out there.
 
i dig that silver pie knife i think it is lol
 
i dig that silver pie knife i think it is lol
Thanks! I love it too, it's actually in great shape and I plan to use it as a butter knife. I've found a lot of silver plated silverware but this the first one I ever considered reusing.
 
This is the kind of treasures I like to unearth! I love the 1921 Dog Tage and baggage tag. Really great old relics. I found a perfect cap bomb about three years ago but when I was showing my kids what it was I dropped it and the tail broke off...doh! I have since crazy glued it (8P)
 
Looks like your machine was ready!! Nice pile of digs bro! Love the RR Tag, Dog License and Butter Knife the most :hello2:
Haven't you found some of those Veteran tags before?? :laughing7:
 
Excellent digs, pg. :icon_thumleft: Love all the relics with writing on them. I also like the metal cap bomb....recall my brothers playing with them. Have a great year!

HH
 
Dude, your digs always look like museum displays of local history...congrats on some great finds, where do you keep all this stuff?
 
Dude, your digs always look like museum displays of local history...congrats on some great finds, where do you keep all this stuff?
Thanks D! I do have a huge collection of things partly because I have a hard time throwing things away. I have a couple of display cabinets, trunks, totes and containers separating things. Other than giving some things away, the only finds I've ever sold are about $800 worth of gold a few years back at Christmas time bc we were a little short.
 
Helluva lotta diggin there PG!

Cool stuff too (luv the tootsie toy, butter knife & tags) :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom