What's new

FIRST FIND

shabbytrick

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 7, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Ok, so I just got started a few weeks ago with halves, not huge amounts or anything... just something to do over the lunch hour. Well after a few weeks of no success I'm back at my work and go into the break room put my dollar in the pop machine, get my pop and the change is delivered only this time it made a little different sound.

1963 Quarter...Its not much but a start.
 
Upvote 0
Nice first find Rookie !!!!! :thumbsup:
 
nice first find. quarters are tough. i can count on my two hands the number i have gotten out in the wild
 
Nice find! Silver quarters are not very common..... I find it kind of strange that people tend find silver quarters in their change, but they rarely find them in bank rolls.
 
Congrats. Quarter are not easy. They are easily spoted by the enemy (Darth Side Tellers) and they keep them.

DW
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom