What's new

first finds of the year

mainejman

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2012
Messages
1,046
Reaction score
1,878
Golden Thread
0
Location
maine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally got to get out and do a little scratching.I was fortunate to find any place that wasn't coastal that wasn't snow covered.March in maine is usually unproductive.These are stream finds on a lake outlet.
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20130309_220913.webp
    ForumRunner_20130309_220913.webp
    54 KB · Views: 116
  • ForumRunner_20130309_221000.webp
    ForumRunner_20130309_221000.webp
    58.7 KB · Views: 93
Upvote 0
Good snags for this time of year. I have friends in Bangor. Spring will be here before long and the whole ones will come. Looks like you are on them :thumbsup:
HH
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
I like that red one. Glad you were able to get out.
 
Thanks tnmountains.These were found About 15 miles nw of bangor.
 
Here's a little better pic of that pottery piece

ForumRunner_20130309_222852.webp
 
Thanks garebel. Weren't much of it but there never is.I've never found that design before.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom