What's new

FIRST GOLD 2011

YAKE

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Not only first in 2011 also first 22k.
 

Attachments

  • 8JAN2011.webp
    8JAN2011.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 780
Upvote 0
Nice job, I found a small ring not marked but gold for sure, hopin 22 as well
 
WOW!!!

Yake, that's a beauty!

Congrats on that find! :hello2:
 
Oh yea, that is a beauty, looks chunky too. Nice find.
 
SCHWEEEEEEET Blingaling!!! :headbang: What's the weight? Looks like a heavy one! :thumbsup:
 
My highest so far is 18K, 22 looks Sweet!! Great find And HH Chug What did it weigh in at????
 
:o :o I knew it was big when i say the pic Chug 247.63 USD dependig on the price at the time melt value
 
Very nice, congrats :icon_thumleft:
 
Well done. Where did you find it ?
 
Found 1/8/11 in the wet sand (San Diego) between waves at low tide. Using my Sovereign GT with a 15 x 12 SEF coil.
 
Great find Yake

A few more like that and you'll have paid for your detector, and then some.


Cheers, :icon_thumright:

Ralph
 
awesome!! :icon_thumright: way to go!
 
Great find, not many 22KT. gold items are found.
 
Nice Find!.Most of the 22k that I buy,usually tests around 21.6k.
 
Hey Jerry! ... congrats on that 22K ring! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Kind of rare here in the States.

I'm your neighbor .. up here in Long Beach. Highest K for me has been 18K .. (but with a little sweetening of a platinum band around the middle).

I get down to San Diego for the Cactus Show in June..maybe we can hook up?

HH Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom