tso62

Jul 19, 2012
Ajax
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi All

Have been to 9 Tot Lots in the last 2 days (my training areas as I am new to this hobby) and got my first gold a very small ring stamped 10K. I also got a surprise at another when my detector sounded off multiple tones over a large area. I dug down about 6 inches and saw what I thought was a metal bar turned out to be a putter with 5 irons and a driver lying beside it. Also manged to find $6.95 in change. Thought I would share that somewhat stange find with you. Gold ring.JPGGolf Clubs.JPG

Upvote 0
O......K.....? Gotta love what people do. Could the tot lot have been a golf course at one time? Nah, I'll go with the ex-wife theory (even though I'm an ex and a current wife)!

Nice ring.

HH,
Anita

I cant believe you dug it. I would have left a steel shaft in the ground. That being said, my favorite MD'n find was NuggetNoggin's metal detector he found out in the woods.

I tried golf many years ago, threw a few clubs now and then but never buried any, finally got fed up and sold them. That was the only money I ever made from golfing:tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back