What's new

First Gold in the scoop.

sponge

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
1,703
Reaction score
685
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
ForumRunner_20130731_214146.webp



ForumRunner_20130731_214214.webp

It took 9 months of walkin diggin and wishin. Im in the green room.
 
Upvote 0
Congrats! I myself have not had such luck.
 
its all down hill from here, congrads !
 
Nice ring! I hope you find many more!
 
So far Lake Michigan yields no fruit.
 
I just want to say thanks to all I have been reading your threads since November. Now I need to comander a ship. Alas mates me gold blood flowing through me vains. Aaaarrrrrr
 
Your hooked now...nothing like seeing that yellow in the scoop...congrats.
 
Freaking SWEET! Big Congrats!!! :headbang:
 
Very nice! Looks like some nice weight also.
 
Shiver Me timbers Maitee; Sponge has found his first gold!
 
That's a fine ring.. Congrats
 
CONGRATS on your first! :hello2::hello2::hello2:

That's a nice chunky one..do you know the weight?

Yes..if you keep looking you will be finding more...I've had dry spells of 6 months but then get a dozen gold in a month's time.

You just have to keep trying!
 
Nice good luck on next hunt
 
Nice one. Looks old?
Any markings?
:occasion14:
 
Your Hooked now, nothing like seeing old Yellow in the scoop, HH
 
No markings have to get my first test kit. Its only 4.3 grams in weight. Iet u all know the karat. Thinking of getting sponge etched on it. No marks no value just spot. Being my first gold gives it value to me though and something to pass on.
 
No markings have to get my first test kit. Its only 4.3 grams in weight. Iet u all know the karat. Thinking of getting sponge etched on it. No marks no value just spot. Being my first gold gives it value to me though and something to pass on.

Nice ring sponge. Do you think having no markings on it means its old?
 
Great looking ring, congratulations.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom