First GOLD ring found with my metal detector!!

Officer Mike

Greenie
Sep 15, 2013
I found my first solid 10KT gold ring in tje park today using my Teknetics Delta 4000. This just goes to show that digging every junk pulltab signal will eventually pay off :-) HH.

ForumRunner_20131009_210101.png

Upvote 12
Congrats.I just found my first gold ring today also.

This ring signaled at 61 to 65 (quite bouncy) but held strong at aluminum, rather than bouncing around on the bottom indicator line. I expected another pull tab but got a big adrenaline rush when I saw gold pop out of the hole :-)

Oh man I bet,thats awesome!What coil do you have?I have an atpro too but my delta has the 8"concentric,I really want to buy the 11"dd coil for it.

Congrats Mike, What part of the park did you find it? Play ground? Ball field?

I found it in a grassy area right next to a dugout at a ball diamond. To be more specific, it was in between the dugout and the bleachers behind home plate :-)

Congrats on your first gold ring! :wav:

Took me over 2 years to dig my first, but happily a couple months later up popped the second. HAVE FUN!
:cat: Andi

6.jpg HOPEFULLY 1ST OF MANY

I'm going out again today folks... you wont beleive this story but here goes anyway. My friend Matt was digging around on an old farmstead and found right around 6000 dollars in bills from the 1930s and 40s hidden inside the wall. Taking the detectors out to see if we can find where they put their silver and possibly gold coins!! I WILL MOST DEFINITELY be posting pictures this evening of his find and hopefully some of my own :-) HH my fellow treasure hunters

Congrats on the ring and looking forward to your pictures on your upcoming hunt! That an exciting story and sounds like a great lead!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back