What's new

First Gold Ring of 2018

scottabe

Greenie
Joined
Aug 8, 2013
Messages
12
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Australia
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030, Minelab Etrac, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had an unexpected day off work so I had no research or location in mind for today's outing. So I decided to hit up a local park and see about finding some coins. Off I go, loaded up the CTX I ended up filling my pouch with an assortment of Aussie pre-decimal coins and modern spendables but the find of the day came on my second dig.....this beautiful lady's gold ring! And boy did I ever need that one. I've been in a little detecting rut as of late but now my juices are flowing again and desperately need another day off work! I think a sickie may be in order for tomorrow:headbang:

ring.webp
 
Upvote 52
Awesome! May you find many many more.

Here’s to your success!

664048FC-1167-4542-97F9-00CD500BE038.webp
 
Congrats on a great find[emoji106]
 
Booom !!!!!!! Baby There it is!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Last edited:
Sweet gold - Congratulations!:hello2:
 
Well done! 🙌🙌🙌
 
That's what Mental Health Days are for!!
Congratulations on the Gold.
 
Gorgeous ring! Congrats on getting out and scoring big. ..Ddf
 
Very nice looking gold ring.
 
Fantastic ring, congratulations. For a Yank without intimate knowledge of Aussie coinage, what are "pre-decimal coins?" Sub 8-)
 
Hey,that should perk you up for sure. Great ring there,and if you are married or have a girlfriend,she will like that ring.
 
Congratualtions on the nice gold ring! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom