TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOWOWoWOWOWOWOw,

What a beauty, give us some more details, where you found it, detector, anything! are the diamonds real or cz what about the stones? GIVE US MORE MAN!!!!! Beatiful find and for your first a memory for sure!

Crackbadger

kdismuke1

Silver Member
Jun 14, 2007
georgia
Detector(s) used
garrett 1500-ace 250-garrett ads groudhog deepseeker
AWSOME FIND.MORE INFO. ON THE RING. SURE LOOKS GOOD. :thumbsup:

firewalker135

Mar 6, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
MXT,Garrett MH,Minelab X-50
:thumbsup:Great finds, and camera work! love that sweet sound on the MXT
Have a great '09, of course with Ole Bill on your side it couldn't be any other way.... :icon_king:

( I live about 25 minutes from Bean Blossum IN and can remember sitting and listening to the pickin,oh so long ago...)

OP
OP
Lookin

Lookin

Feb 15, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
White's MXT; backup - BH Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry for the initial lack of info! I found it at Pt. Pleasant Beach, NJ on my second day of hunting the beach. This area is pounded by detectors, but I was there for Christmas and decided to pack my MXT in my luggage. Sure glad I did!

There seems to be a lot of sand movement (wind) in this area and I found a strip just above the high tide mark that had a lot of shells - which told me either sand wasn't being deposited here or the sand had been blowing off of this area. That is where I was hitting most of my deeper targets and everyone else seemed to be closer to the surf or up where the walkways (from the boardwalk) enter the beach.

At any rate, I just started gridding this strip and hit a foil/ring signal that sounded different than usual. I was digging most targets, anyways, but was real happy to see this ring pop out at about 3 inches! Since I have found several "play" rings in the past, I didn't get real excited at that moment, until an hour or two later when I was taking a break and could make out the 14K on the inside! Then, I was excited!!! ;D

Not sure if the diamonds and saphires are real or not, but I'll get it looked at one of these days!

Only found a couple dollars worth of clad, one pocket knife, a 2 ounce lead sinker, and lots of pop tops/pieces of cans/etc, but it was a great day!!

Thanks for looking!

P

Pentico

Congratulations on the first ring.
Great looking ring, hope it turns out to be big bucks! :thumbsup:
You will never forget it.

DN

camb1

Bronze Member
Dec 11, 2006
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000 & Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW that is a great looking ring. Hope you have a great 2009. Happy New Year

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lookin,

I would almost bet the family farm that those stones (diamonds, sapphires) are REAL!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Rick

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
South Florida east coast.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
In the water Aquasound ,back up Aquasound,Fisher cz20,Minelab Excalibur 15 inch wot coil .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats for the first one.It is a beauty. ::) ::) ::) ::) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

stormfighter

Mar 23, 2008
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
DFX
Nice Ring!! My fellow t-neters and I hit point pleasant a few times a year.There is a lot of beach to hunt,and it does get a lot of people and a lot of detectors.Congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread