Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• image-2161437060.jpg
    image-2161437060.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 199
Upvote 1
Woo-Hooo! Congratulations on your first Golden Ticket! :occasion14:

Very nice keep it up persistence pays!!!

Congrats on your first gold find HH

If ya didn't have the bug before....you are ruined now.....Congrats:icon_thumleft:

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your first gold. Very nice finds. I'm assuming that the necklace is gold so what the story on the ring?

Coinhound

The ring I found right away, but was only gold plated. Still got my heart rate up. About thirty minutes later I was digging real gold and yes it was the necklace in the picture. I have a couple of mason jars that I started filling when I first started detecting, one has clad coins and the other is junk. I told my wife if I didn't find silver or gold before I filled up the clad jar I would probably give it up. But now I'm hooked.

Congrats on the Gold! It only took me 3 years to get mine (LOL) great find!

Great Job on the gold,My first gold still eludes me!! Thanks for sharing!!

HH John

Congrats! Just takes persistence looking for gold & can be frustrating at times, but it does pay off eventually. (3 gold rings so far this year) Keep digging trash & the gold will show it's face every once in a while!

:icon_thumleft: That's what it's all about plus the excitement and the fun all combined together little brother. Once you've been bitten by a find (the gold piece) you just can't wait until you can find your next piece. I find a lot of it because it's there always but, you've got to put yourself in the right place to find it.

congrats!! You never know when and where it will show up. I'm sure you will find more!

Congratulations! You've been bitten...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back