What's new

FIRST GOLD!!!!!

richardson

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2014
Messages
358
Reaction score
910
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus;
Nokta Makro Anfibio;
Garrett AT Pro;
Tesoro Vaquero;
Fisher F5;
Whites Eagle Spectrum - Started it all
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Holy cow! My heart is still pounding! First signal of the day I hit a solid 12-10 on the Etrac. I'm still getting used to the new machine so I dig every solid, loud signal I hit. Got the pinpointer out and I knew it was real shallow. Its pretty wet out so I just rubbed the top of the mud and....
IMG_20150617_111515819.webp
There it was! Clear as day, a circle of gold

IMG_20150617_112616.webpIMG_20150617_112708.webp
IMG_20150617_112816.webpIMG_20150617_112751.webp
IMG_20150617_112954.webpIMG_20150617_111838241_HDR.webp
10k was clear

IMG_20150617_113530.webpIMG_20150617_113449.webp
IMG_20150617_113353.webp

Cleaned up absolutely beautiful. This was top of my list for the year, to find ANY gold. I just never expected such a nice ring. Its just a little small for me, fits my pinky. Happy to share this with my Tnet brothers and sisters. HH all
 
Upvote 66
Nice! Congrats! Looks like it's brand new.
First gold, do the happy dance!
 
You'll never forget that first gold feeling! Congrats on a great ring.

HH

Vdubguy
 
Wow! She's a beauty! :treasurechest::thumbsup:
 
Congrats buddy that's a nice one ..cheers mick
 
Boyaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hello2:
 
Nothing like finding your first gold ring...except finding your second, third, fourth, etc. :laughing7:...gold fever is real...congrats on your first one.
 
Very nice ring. A jeweler could re-size that!
 
Yehaw there is gold in dem der puddles
 
That's a beauty of a ring. Congrats on the first of many golds to come!
 
One thing you never forget...the first times.. and this one is right up there..
 
that's a great ring! congrats
 
There is NOTHING like your first gold find! It's such a surreal experience. Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom