What's new

First GW inaugeral button

hishergarrett

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
31
Reaction score
32
Golden Thread
0
Location
barnwell,sc
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATpro
My wife found this today at a hill top where we have found numerous flat buttons and other relics.Does anyone know how rare this design is?I can't find a website with this one on it.
 

Attachments

  • 100_3375.webp
    100_3375.webp
    172.5 KB · Views: 273
Upvote 42
Great button and great condition, congrats
 
Great 1! Congrats......................Hogge
 
Awesome find. Man would I love to get my coil over one of those. I'm voting Banner.
 
Awesome find! Great to hear it came from SC, gives me hope there might be one over here! Big congrats to you and your wife!
 
Nice going. Far less common of the GW button varieties.
 
Glad it is not the turkey buzzard variety , how about that , go wifey ! :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
FYI, find doesn't qualify for banner, wasn't found by him.
 
Congratulations!..awesome find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom