What's new

First Half Box

jnkhntr

Full Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
239
Reaction score
80
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Florida
I've watched and read you guys for several months and admire your patience and stick with it attitude. My first box $500
in halves yielded one 40% 1967 and seven NIFC ,2 2004-P 3 2005-P and 2 2005-D. I like silver but I need a higher success rate.

I like to get my silver at yard/garage sales.

See this post at: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,283318.0.html
 
Upvote 0
You inspire me too, to look into garage sales, hmmmmmmmm... . But as for finding Silver in Half boxes, it is there so are a lot of empty and low numbers too, but if you do the volume and set a regular sorta routine and stay at it you WILL hit it big[ger] now and then. Dont tell anyone now but we been at it (only Halves) since March and have acquired over 4200 so far averaging maybe 25 to 30 Boxes month. I estimate our Boxes that have 0 to 3 in them run about %45
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom