onthespot Sr. Member Joined Feb 6, 2012 Messages 344 Reaction score 376 Golden Thread 0 Location Asia Detector(s) used Excal ll, Sov GT, CZ-21 & Sand Shark Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Dec 28, 2012 #1 I took a 6 month break, but I dusted off the Sand Shark and hit a local beach last night and had a good hunt. I came away with ¥4,045 yen ($45.00us) 1 small silver ring, a small silver cross, silver earring, and a charm, and 3 big blisters! Attachments 12.29.12 Hunt Zampa.webp 45 KB · Views: 156 Last edited: Dec 29, 2012 Upvote 0
I took a 6 month break, but I dusted off the Sand Shark and hit a local beach last night and had a good hunt. I came away with ¥4,045 yen ($45.00us) 1 small silver ring, a small silver cross, silver earring, and a charm, and 3 big blisters!
hamiddetecting Gold Member Joined Feb 22, 2012 Messages 6,461 Reaction score 2,725 Golden Thread 0 Location North Pole Detector(s) used Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 29, 2012 #2 Please picture
lost items recovery Bronze Member Joined Nov 29, 2012 Messages 1,468 Reaction score 644 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Dec 29, 2012 #3 What size coil on the shark?
onthespot Sr. Member Joined Feb 6, 2012 Messages 344 Reaction score 376 Golden Thread 0 Location Asia Detector(s) used Excal ll, Sov GT, CZ-21 & Sand Shark Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Dec 30, 2012 Thread Owner #4 lost items recovery said: What size coil on the shark? Click to expand... I use the 10 1/2'' coil.
lost items recovery Bronze Member Joined Nov 29, 2012 Messages 1,468 Reaction score 644 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Dec 30, 2012 #5 Thanks!