What's new

First hunt with AT Gold

Freeloader

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2016
Messages
98
Reaction score
208
Golden Thread
0
Location
Phoenix AZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Whites MXT All Pro
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My first hunt ever,

Took the AT Gold to the park today for an hour. I'm really enjoying the detector especially with the iron audio setting. I love the way the coins scream. .27 cents to put towards paying the detector off, Fun Stuff...

 
Upvote 14
I love the at gold as well! It does scream coins....love that sound (music to my ears) Happy hunting...Kyle


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
I agree, the AT is one great machine. Okay I got the pro, but same same :)
 
You are off to a good start. Welcome to the hobby and the site.
 
Congratualtions on the AT Gold purchase, may you find many keepers! You are so right, it hits very hard on coins, can't miss the audio response!

I have an AT Gold that is used for hunting parks, schools and old areas for jewelry. The machine has paid for itself many times over with old coins, jewelry and clad.

It is also used for relic hunting in plowed fields.

GL & HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom